Foreclosed Homes for Sale in Columbus, Ohio: Find an Excellent Deal Today
Interested in finding foreclosed homes or homes going into foreclosure in Columbus, Ohio? Simply use our special tool below to find them!
Want someone to take care of this for you? Contact us using the form at the bottom of the page. You can also call us via the number at the top of this page or use our chatbot, which you will find in the bottom right corner of your screen.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Buying Foreclosed Homes for Sale in Columbus, Ohio?
- Save money: Foreclosed homes are often cheaper
- Title: Since the bank is selling the home rather than the homeowner, the title transfer process is likely go smoothly, as the bank wants the transaction to go through as quickly as possible.
- Loans: Often, you will still be able to get the standard loan configurations such as FHA, VA, USDA, and more.
- Quality: A foreclosed home may be lower quality than normally listed homes. It does depend on the particular home
- Sold “as-is”: Foreclosed homes are often sold “as-is”, meaning that the home will come with little to no guarantees
- Squatting concerns: A squatter may claim ownership of the home, which could make getting your home a stressful and/or legally expensive process
Find more information on the pros and cons of foreclosed homes from HGTV here.
Want a Real Estate Professional to Help You Find Foreclosed Homes for Sale in Columbus?
Visit our Buyers Page to learn how we can help you get a great deal on a foreclosed home. You can also get a free buyer’s guide on that page updated for this season and with the latest data.